Water Works Park Guidelines
Water Works Park is open to the public at all times and will not be closed for private rental.
Hours of Fountain: 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Clothing or appropriate bathing suite attire should be worn at all times on Park grounds.
- Alcoholic beverages or tobacco products are not permitted on park grounds at any time.
- No fireworks allowed on Park grounds.
- No inflatables may be brought onto Park grounds.
- No skateboards, bicycles, or rollerblades are allowed on Park grounds.
- No tents, staking, stapling, or tying off on Park grounds without prior approval.
- Grilling is permitted in the adjacent lot with the pavilion but not on Park grounds.
Park is under the jurisdiction of the Baxley Police Department.
RESERVOIR BUILDING RENTAL
The Reservoir Building at Water Works park will be available for use by non-profit organizations and persons or organizations holding non-profit functions. The Park grounds are open to the public at all times and will not be closed for private functions. The Reservoir Building hours of use are from 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight. Please contact City Hall (912) 367-8300 to reserve a date.
Reservoir Building Guidelines
Reservoir Building Rental Agreement